Water Street Commons Apartments
Overlooking the Genesee River and in the heart of the St. Paul Quarter neighborhood, Water Street Commons feature high ceilings, large windows and appliances. Tenants at Water Street are close to entertainment, restaurants, the expressway and public transportation. Water and private garage parking is included.
Current Availability (updated August 13, 2019)
None at this time.
If your desired move-in date is not within the next few weeks, please reach out one to two months before you are looking to move for updated availability.
- Tenant pays heat and electric (estimated $80 - $120/month)
- Water, and garage parking for one vehicle per bedroom included
- Card-operated laundry machines on 1st floor
- Courtyard overlooking Genesee River
- Restaurant on-site
- Pet-Friendly ($250 One Time Charge; $25/Month; Size & Breed Restrictions Apply)